Marian College is a Kildare Ministries school in the Brigidine tradition.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following positions:
Learning Leader POL 3 – some expertise in the area of STEAM/Digital Technologies would be considered an advantage (ongoing from 2018)
Senior Mathematics and Physics Teacher (replacement 2018)
The successful applicants will have a demonstrated commitment to Catholic education and to the safety and wellbeing of children.
How to apply:
A detailed position description and application requirements are available below
Applicants should email application form, cover letter addressing the criteria in the position description and CV to email@example.com
Applications close: 4 p.m. Friday 13th October 2017
The following need to be included in your application:
- Application form
- Application Letter
Some information that may assist your application is included below:
- Vision & Mission and Core Values
- A Statement of Principles regarding Catholic Education
- CECV Commitment to Child Safety
- Marian College Child Protection and Safety Policy
- Marian College Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Marian College Staff and Student Professional Boundaries
- Employment Collection Notice
- Learning Leader Role Description
- Teaching Staff Member Role Description
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.