Marian College is a Kildare Ministries school in the Brigidine tradition.
The College is inviting suitably qualified applicants for the following teaching position:
Health & Physical Education/VET Sport & Recreation/VCE Psychology
This is a Part-time Fixed Term position
commencing in June until the end of the 2018 school year.
The successful applicant will have a demonstrated commitment to Catholic education and to the safety and wellbeing of children.
The successful applicant will be subject to a Working with Children Check and a National Police Record Check.
How to apply:
A detailed position description and application requirements are available below
Applicants should email application form, cover letter addressing the criteria in the position description and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 4 p.m. Monday 7th May 2018
The following need to be included in your application:
- Application form
- Application Letter
Some information that may assist your application is included below:
- Role Description
- Vision & Mission and Core Values
- A Statement of Principles regarding Catholic Education
- CECV Commitment to Child Safety
- Marian College Child Protection and Safety Policy
- Marian College Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Marian College Staff and Student Professional Boundaries
- Employment Collection Notice
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.