Marian College is a Kildare Ministries school in the Brigidine tradition.
The College is inviting suitably qualified applicants for the following position:
1. Careers and Pathways Leader
This is a replacement position
commencing from the beginning of Term 4 2018 until the end of Term 2 2019.
Please note that the time fraction for this position is negotiable dependent on the possibility of a teaching allocation
2. School Counsellor
commencing as soon as possible
The successful applicant will have a demonstrated commitment to Catholic education and to the safety and wellbeing of children.
The successful applicant will be subject to a Working with Children Check and a National Police Record Check.
How to apply:
A detailed position description and application requirements are available below
Applicants should email application form, cover letter addressing the criteria in the position description and resume to email@example.com
Applications close: 4 p.m. Friday 24th August 2018
The following need to be included in your application:
- Non - Teaching Application form for Careers and Pathways Leader
- Teaching Application form for Careers and Pathways Leader
- Non - Teaching Application form for School Counsellor
- Application Letter
Some information that may assist your application is included below:
- Vision & Mission and Core Values
- A Statement of Principles regarding Catholic Education
- CECV Commitment to Child Safety
- Marian College Child Protection and Safety Policy
- Marian College Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Marian College Staff and Student Professional Boundaries
- Employment Collection Notice
- Careers and Pathways Leader Role Desription
- School Counsellor Role Desription
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.