Teaching Positions 2019 – Expression of Interest
Subjects: Business Studies, Digital Technologies, Food Technology, Mathematics, Music, Religious Education, Science
All staff members of Marian College are expected to support Catholic education in the Brigidine tradition as expressed in the College’s Vision and Mission Statements. Each staff member’s role is designed to contribute to the best possible educational outcomes for all students, enhance the community’s strengths and ensure careful stewardship of the College’s resources.
Inspiring and innovative teachers qualified in the methods listed below are invited to express their interest in working for Marian College commencing in January 2019
The ability to teach in a combination of these methods is highly desirable.
- Business Studies
- Digital Technologies
- Food Technology
- Religious Education
All applications must contain a cover letter, resume and a completed application form.
Applications are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 4.00 pm Wednesday 5 September 2018.
All applicants will be required to:
- provide proof of Identification
- complete a Child Safety Declaration
- provide or agree to undertake a police check (National Police Certificate)
- provide evidence of current VIT registration.
Some information that may assist your application is included below:
- Teaching application form
- Marian College Role Description
- Vision & Mission and Core Values
- A Statement of Principles regarding Catholic Education
- CECV Commitment to Child Safety
- Marian College Child Protection and Safety Policy
- Marian College Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Marian College Staff and Student Professional Boundaries
- Employment Collection Notice
All staff members at Marian are expected to support the Catholic ethos of the College.
This community is committed to the safety, wellbeing and protection of all children in our care.
Marian College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.