The College is inviting suitably qualified applicants for the following position commencing January 2019:
TECHNICAL OFFICER (ICT & NETWORK SUPPORT)
This is a Full-time position
The following is required to be included in your application:
All applications for the above position will be required to:
- provide proof of Identification
- complete a Child Safety Declaration
- provide or agree to undertake a police check (National Police Certificate)
Some information that may assist your application is included below:
- Vision & Mission and Core Values
- A Statement of Principles regarding Catholic Education
- CECV Commitment to Child Safety
- Marian College Child Protection and Safety Policy
- Marian College Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Marian College Staff and Student Professional Boundaries
- Employment Collection Notice
All staff members at Marian are expected to support the Catholic ethos of the College.
This community is committed to the safety, wellbeing and protection of all children in our care.
Marian College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants are to email the Application Form, a Cover Letter addressing the criteria in the position description, and a current Resume to email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 17 December 2018, 4:00pm.